Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Joys of Baking Soda :)

Hey there-

I haven't done much DIY stuff this week but I thought I would pass along some beauty tips using baking soda that I heard from friends and family! Here goes :)

Every month, my aunt Carol washes her hair and then puts 1/4 cup of baking soda on her hair. She then rinses it and conditions it. She told me that it strips your hair of the residue from shampoo and styling products! It also doesn't affect color (Not sure about perms though). 

My friend, Andi also mentioned that she mixes baking soda with some cold water. She then rubs that on her face instead of using face wash. She has seen great results! 

I have also found some great tips here and here. It's great because baking soda is so inexpensive! I use it in a ton of other things (Febreze, laundry detergent, and fabric softener). It's about time I started using it in my beauty products!

Stay classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment