Sunday, October 7, 2012

Using conditioner in place of shaving cream...

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I dislike shaving cream. I don't feel like my legs are moisturized afterwards and It's just a waste of money. Earlier in the year, I came across an article on things that can make life easier and save money. You can find it on Aimless Direction, and I saw it when I was perusing Pinterest awhile ago. So I put it to the test. Does conditioner work better than shaving cream? I think so! I have found that my legs are way more moisturized when I get out of the shower...Ladies I don't know if you have the same experience, but my legs are super dry. I have to put lotion on first thing when I get out of the shower, especially after I shave. Otherwise I am so itchy on my legs that I go nuts. So, with conditioner instead of shaving cream, I can get my contacts in before I have to put on lotion, which is a huge accomplishment! It also saves money because I have to buy conditioner anyways, and I don't really find that I have to buy it that much more often. I can get a big container of conditioner (I use Tresemme) and I no longer have to spend an extra 6 bucks on Nivea shaving cream or any other shaving cream for that matter. Now only if I could get my husband to convert....

Stay classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment